Monday, March 27, 2006

Rambl(ing) On.

Well, what with my new internet connection an all, over the last few day’s I’ve managed to spend more time on the internet than I did over the course of the entire last year. This is either an indication as to how long I’ve spent on the internet over the last few days or, alternatively, an indication of how little time I’ve spent on the internet over the entire last year. I’m totally addicted and I totally love it!! As a further achievement, and for 15 bonus points, I’ve also managed to download over four gigs in two days… Don’t you look scornful – that’s not bad at all considering it’s a 128kbps line… If I had use of better resources, I’d do SO much more damage… Case in point – in college, with our 2Mbps line, I’ve downloaded over 300Mb in under two hours (lab class, see). Sigh… Happy happy times…

You know, in a way I’m sad that the whole college-in-Madras part of my life is getting over… And although it started awfully, I must admit I’m enjoying the end thoroughly, especially the last week. There’s so much free time to do all the things in life that NEED to be done…

For instance :

























Anyway, you get the picture...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say, good show ol' boy! Welcome to the blogging community *applauds wildly*

Lavanya

Monday, March 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey man.. started off huh? cool.. hey wats the "66576" at the bottom of the page?? tat many hits in one week???

Tuesday, April 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat did u do, hit ur blogspot repeteadly huh? [:)] btw, anonymous was me...

Tuesday, April 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i reaaly didnt think there r so many absolutely jobles people going around... 87708 is the count.....wow!!!!!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'And I thought it was exam time in your last week of college! No wonder the girls did better!'

Anjali

Friday, January 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home